It has been a terrific blogging journey and traffic increased, but this is a two-way stream. I follow a number of blogs and each contributed to my growth during the past 2-3 months. Marie Wetmore at http://mariewetmore.com/ nominated my site for a versatile blogger award.
I am posting a list of favourite blogs. Who are the authors and creators of my favourite blogs? What makes them versatile? Please take a moment to visit some of these sites. Thank you.
Thanks Marie Wetmore! It is an honour. I am grateful and humbled!
7 interesting things about me:
- I love Kathy. We have spent almost 40 years together and we still learn something about each other.
- My second love is connected to my first love. We have three terrific sons who are successful and give in many ways. I am proud of Marc, Yves, and Luc.
- I love sports in general, but hockey (ice hockey) is my passion. This love affair began on a small pond in a backyard over 50 years ago and morphed into a long career playing and coaching.
- I love teaching. I look forward to my students, their contributions to each other, and the joy young people do bring into our lives. I spent 15 years in private industry, but I always wanted to be a teacher. It is another reason I love my family. They supported me in this adventure.
- I love learning. It goes hand in hand with teaching.
- I love to travel. Growing up in a pretty isolated area of Northern Alberta made it challenging. I bring my travels home with me and thoroughly enjoy the blogs where people share about their lives and corners of the universe.
- I love writing. That is a reason I keep going back to school. It provided an outlet and so has my blog. I even tapped back into old roots and wrote poetry to post.
- I am going to cheat. I love music. My tastes are pretty eclectic from Blues to Gospel to non-traditional country to folk to world music and beyond. Kathy and I do a lot of concerts big and small. We attend a small folk club with an amazing line up every year.
I acknowledge people who were role models and encouraged me in blogging as Teacher as Transformer. I am grateful for daily contributions and offerings. I shifted from an ego-driven Teacher as Transformer and began internal work. I thank each of you.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS? COMMENT BELOW!