Before I post, I wanted to acknowledge inspiration is reciprocal. Each day, with anticipation, I check my email and follow blogs I subscribe to.
I have gained a considerable amount from blogging, but is humbling. When I began, I had few visitors, no likes, and no comments. Gradually, this changed and blogging became rewarding in and of itself as I learned its nuanced context. It is still humbling in two ways. First, when I check creative blogs posted about passions people hold dear, it impresses me with the process and product. Second, I keep it real . Statistically, the blog I follow with the largest following has about 15, 000 followers. This is about 0.000002% of the world’s population and my 300 followers is about 0.00000004%. Against the odds we form a small, appreciative community and share parts of our lives. Thank you.
Thank you Kay Lynté at Thinking is Write for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am glad to know my blog inspires others, including Kay. I appreciate the gifts others share and in various ways they inspire me in my journey :)
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Thank you, Kay
2. Post the award image to your page:
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself:
- I have a fairly large (ice) hockey memorabilia collection.
- I was a banker before becoming a teacher.
- I was a single digit handicap golfer before my car accident.
- I have never seen the Atlantic Ocean live.
- My best friend is my wife, Kathy
- I love the Blues and saw John Mayall in concert on Sunday
- I am a Montreal Canadiens (ice) hockey fan.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated:
Fun and Fabulousness