Reality Blog Award

Tiny, from Tiny Lessons Blog nominated my blog for an award called the Reality Blog Award. I am grateful to Tiny. You can decide what you would like to do based on time and other considerations. There are no rules per se. I followed the template that Tiny provided, but each of us can follow our path on this award.

Here is the image for this award:

These are five questions that Tiny passed on and I will answer:

1) If you could change something what would you change?

I would have become a teacher sooner in life.

2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?

This is two answers: 20 and 22. The first year was the year Kathy and I met and the second was the year we married.

3) What one thing really scares you?

I handle the loss of those close to me well, but still it is the thing I think that scares me the most.

4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it.

I would finish my PhD, start a school, and write.

5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?

I would be interested in being Jesus, Buddha, or Mohammed for a day.

I nominated 20 different blogs I visit regularly. They include photography, poetry, prose, opinions, spirituality, etc. They are not the only blogs I visit, but I wanted to acknowledge a new group. I visit them and gain insight from their reality.

This award does not go with any specific “rules”. Instead each nominee can do whatever feels good to them, but I hope they will take the nomination as a sign of appreciation and encouragement.

Dancing on Frozen Beaver Ponds

ABC of Spirit Talk

The Arts of Matilda

The Blazing Trail

Authentic Photography

Living the Seasons

Nett Robbens Writer

1. What a sterling award this one is! I’m very honoured, Ivon, to be included.
    Thank You. I’d be delighted to accept… :)

• I meant to add: Congratulations; yours is indeed a wonderful blog, and deserves all the accolades you receive…
      I enjoyed your responses to the questions. Kathy holds a wonderful place in your heart. It is also apparent that ‘teaching’ is definitely your love. Jesus, Buddha, & Mohammed being 3 of the greatest.

2. Why, thank you Ivy. I will start working on this tomorrow. It is a real pleasure to be part of this endeavor! I am learning quite a bit from your blog, too. And thank you for expanding my horizons.

3. Congrats Ivon. Your answers to questions are inspiring. Hope you are running #4 down…

4. Thank you so much for the award! That was awesome!!

Nancy

5. Thank you for the award Ivon! Your new award is well deserved. I always look forward to your posts because I know you’ll share something wonderful.

Best,
    Nett

6. Congrats Ivon. A well deserved award. Thanks for the wisdom and words that you share.

7. Congrats, Ivon and thank you for nomination !

8. Not only well-deserved it truly defines you. Congratulations…

9. Congratulations on the award, Ivon. Sounds to me a much more significant award because it doesn’t have so many rules and obligations attached. I found your answers to the questions very interesting… especially your willingness to spend a day in the place of Jesus or other great teachers. I think that’s very brave of you. It seems there work, their responsibilities, and the tests they faced were very hard.

• ivonprefontaine

Shimon, I agree that the work of the great teachers across the centuries is hard and laced with peril, but it would be so interesting to walk in their shoes even briefly.

10. You very Ivon for confiThanksdence and I greet

11. Congratulations on the award. I think I would want to be 22 again. That was the age I got married at too.

12. CONGRATULATIONS IVON! This is such a wonderful award. I am honored that you have chosen me to receive it as well. THANK YOU!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

13. Thank you for the nomination and congrats for your award!

14. Congratulations and thank you so much for nominating me 😃
    I appreciate😃❤

15. Pingback: Inspired To Strive « I am Sean

16. Congrats! Thank you for introducing me to blogs I had not yet discovered. Keep on going.

17. Congratulations, you deserve more

18. Thank you kindly Ivon! I am ver honored and grateful to receive this award. Most of all, I am honored to have connected with someone that inspires.

19. Thank you for nominating me! Second award you nominated me for :)
    However I’m very busy at the moment, but I’ll try to find time as soon as possible to do something creative with this one! Thanks again, means a lot!

20. Congratulations! What a beautiful award! :)