I received awards over the past week or so. I am quite forgetful sometimes and I apologize for the delay. I apologize in advance because I know I missed someone who is worthy of an award.
Chef Doru also awarded the blog The Sunshine Blog Award.
The Rules are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
- I coached ice hockey for almost 35 years and some former players made it to the NHL.
- My first language, although I don’t use it much anymore, was French.
- I am a teacher. My major is Physical Education which surprises few. My minor is French.
- I taught kindergarten for two days and believe every kindergarten teacher is a saint.
- Kathy and I met in a pub.
- I am very lucky to have met Kathy.
- My favourite TV show now is the Big Bang Theory. I laugh heartily.
I chose blogs that I have not sent out awards. 15 blogs I follow that I am going to pass this on to are:
A Grateful Man Russ brings some kindness and truth into my life each day.
tuttacronaca I don’t read Italian so am not sure what the text is about, but the pictures are great.
Source of Inspiration There is incredible poetry and images on this site.
Nae’s Nest is from a survivor who shares her story in poetry and images of various forms.
Elena Caravela is an incredible artist with assorted interests and skills.
Ese’s Voice shares thoughts, memories, and adventures.
Jaz shares music and Buddhism
Luggage Lady shares poetry as she reflects on various aspects of life.
On the Plum Tree is an author who is trying a new approach to publishing.
The Essayist is sharing essays about various topics that matter.
Candid Impressions mixes words with pictures and words that bring the two together.
Toe Mail is what it is. You have to visit to fully appreciate the work being done.
Sharmishtha Basu is a great set of sites of various forms of writing and art.
Meiro shares her thoughts of life and music.
The Secret Keeper shares many different writing elements it is impossible categorize the writing, but it is about finding truth.