Foolishness? No, It’s Not

I am a little rushed, but found some time to sit and work with the blog. I was unable to spend the time answering all the comments, but hope to find some time late after we do a bit more visiting. As well, I apologize for not attending to the awards that we so generously bestowed on me. I will attend to them when we get home after the New Year.

I think, as I enter 2013, there will be considerable change upcoming for me professionally. I look forward to some times of transition and building relationships like I have over the past few months with this blog. Mary Oliver always seems to find the words I seek as I look ahead.

But it’s not. Of course I have to give up, but by then I’m half crazy with the wonder of it–the abundance of the leaves, the quietness of the branches, the hopelessness of my effort. And I am in that delicious and important place, roaring with laughter, full of earth-praise.

Take care friends, ring in the New Year, and be safe my friends.

1. Have a good celebration and may all you wish for happen in 2013.

2. Thanks, Ivon, for sharing “the wonder of it all.” Wishing you, and all of us, a year filled with the wonder of the world around us

3. Best wishes, Ivon, for the coming year. May we all be abundantly blessed, and then share those blessings with others. Namaste.

4. Yes, a very sweet year to you.

5. Wishing you a bright and beautiful 2013 full of all your heart desires. Thanks for connecting here. :) Peace.

6. Hello Ivon !! wishing you a 2013 with great happiness and success !!

7. Hi Ivon, best wish and wellness always being with you!
    Cheers!

8. Happy new year Ivon, wish you all the best.

Best wishes,
    mei

9. Wish You A… Truly Fulfilling, Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Colorful, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & An Extremely Happy, Peaceful and Love filled New Year 2013.
    May This Year Be The Best Of All Previous Years !!!

10. Good luck and many blessings for the changes in your professional life, Ivon. I wish a great year ahead for you.

11. “Sometimes I spend all my day trying to count the leaves on a single tree. To do this I have to climb branch by branch and write down the numbers in a little book. So I suppose, from this point of view, it’s reasonable that my friends say: what foolishness! [He's] got [his] heads in the clouds again.”

Love it! :-)
    Happy new year Ivon. May all your dreams come true.

12. I agree about Mary Oliver.
    May you have every blessing in the new year, Ivon.
    I appreciate your visits to “Into the Bardo” …
    Be well and blog on,
    Jamie

13. In this festive evening sleigh let you bring the best wishes of happiness :joy, love and happiness.May happiness and blessings to you and forever stop by and follow .
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

14. The fool is a wise character – and the one who knows how to have fun. So why not be a bit foolish from time to time?! :D

I might be hanging out beneath your tree, listening to the grass growing.

15. Glad you came by again. Also glad to see you laughing in a tree. Be well.

16. WordsFallFromMyEyes

“earth-praise” : I like that.

You were in a good place, this day, I see, Ivon. A lovely post.

Counting leaves in a tree is not for me
    but not because I can’t count.
    To mount, I hesitate,