It is not that I don’t have a Valentine. I do. It is that we are separated by about a 12 hour road trip. Despite that, I told Kathy I would post something today that would melt the miles. I told her that during our over hour telephone conversation last night. Paul Simon wrote about 50 ways to leave your lover. Here, are 50 ways to say I love you.
Originally posted on GYA today:
I hope you enjoy 50 Shades of Love, and Happy Valentine’s Day with love to all.
50 Shades of Love from Paul Mark Sutherland
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. —Victor Hugo
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. —Plato
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. —Nicholas Sparks
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. —Mother Teresa
- Nobody has ever measured, not even poets…
View original 1,058 more words