I thank Nizy at Nizy’s Life Copendium and Cristi at Simple.Interesing for nominating my blog for “Blog of the Year 2012” award. I am grateful for this generous honour and the people who follow Teacher as Transformer. It has been a reflective, creative, and transformational journey for the blog and this blogger. This is a result of the wonderful blogs I discovered along the way, the support I receive from that community, and from the more immediate community of my day-to-day life.
I know I will miss some bloggers who deserve this award and I know others do not accept awards. To the first group, I apologize and, to the second group, I am deeply grateful for your contributions.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
This next part I am unsure about, so I hope you will be able to follow better than I did.
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star!
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
The blogs I follow are an eclectic group, but they share one thing: they bring joy into my life on a daily basis and I am thankful for that. Here are the bloggers and their sites I would like to nominate:
Poetry Blog of Mine
Francine in Retirement
4 Writers and Readers
Lizzie Joy’s Photo Suite
Who is Bert?
My Own Heart.Me
Writing Between the Lines
I Am for Change
Waiting for the Karma Truck
The Future Is Papier Mâché
Lyrics, Sentiments, and Me
Living and Loving
Heart Flow 2012
The Other Side of Ugly
And Life Smiles
Tiny Lesson’s Blog
That Dude Eddie
Add Grain on Earth
Settled in Heaven
Free Your Mind
Deep and Wonderful Thoughts
Simply Simple Complexities
Russell Ray Photos
Justice for Raymond
Bela’s Bright Ideas
Notes from the Bluegrass
Lead, Learn, Live
What I See, What I Feel, What I’d Like to See…
ABC of Spirit Talk
Leanne Cole Photography
Tracie Louise Photography
One Hot Message
Tea with a Pirate
Practical Practice Managment
Stay human friends. I find great inspiration in all the blogs I visit each day.