7 Logics for Peaceful Living! – Pause

These are seven great points to having a peaceful life.

Ralphie´s Portal

Wisdom from India by Spiritual Networks:

1002354_672718189424532_1695463503_n

View original post

In keeping with bell hooks and Noam Chomsky, I consider myself a public and dissident intellectual. Part of my work is to move beyond (transcend) institutional dogmas that bind me to defend freedom, raising my voice to be heard on behalf of those who seek equity and justice in all their forms. I completed my PhD in Philosophy of Leadership Studies at Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA. My dissertation and research was how teachers experience becoming teachers and their role as leaders. I focus on leading, communicating, and innovating in organizations. This includes mindfuful servant-leadership, World Cafe events, Appreciative Inquiry, and expressing one's self through creativity. I offer retreats, workshops, and presentations that can be tailored to your organzations specific needs. I published peer reviewed articles about schools as learning organizations, currere as an ethical pursuit, and hope as an essential element of adult eductaion. I published three poems and am currently preparing my poetry to publish as an anthology of poetry. I present on mindful leadership, servant leadership, schools as learning organizations, how teachers experience becoming teachers, assessement, and critical thinking. I facilitate mindfulness, hospitality retreats. and World Cafe Events using Appreciative Inquiry. I am writing and researching about various forms of leadership, how teachers inform and form their identity as a particular teacher, schools as learning organizations, hope and its anticipatory relationship with the future, and hope as an essential element in learning.

1. I need to repeat these daily!

2. Catherine Johnson

Wonderful! I’ve been so affected by news stories recently, this is very calming.

3. I totally agree with not letting your past spoil your present. We need to learn to forgive ourselves and others and move on to better and brighter days!

4. Such a wealth of advice in these words, they are just wonderful.

5. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography)

Excellent points to live by, Ivon.

I especially like the fifth one as it reminds me of the annoying habit of my Mother’s (of forever telling me what I can or can’t do because it wasn’t the ‘done’ thing and no one else would do it). And I……would reply with the words “It’s my life, not anyone else’s life”. I guess we were from entirely different generations and had different philosophies and approaches to life (in general).

• We are all from different generations and yet carry much of the previous generation’s wisdom with us. I always said I would not sound like my parents. I have quite often done so and realized the role their wisdom played.

6. What is the source of the Seven logics for peaceful living….I see its from India but is it hindu?
    curious