This is a wonderful list of quotes about love, which are appropriate on Valentine’s Day. With the gift of love, comes abundance and peace.
I created this scroll for a post a couple years ago but thought there might be a few who just can’t come up with the right line for their valentine. Here are 50 from the past that you can pick and choose from. Please …don’t confine yourself to only one …wonder awaits!
I hope you enjoy 50 Shades of Love, and Happy Valentine’s Day with love to all.
50 Shades of Love from Paul Mark Sutherland
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. —Victor Hugo
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. —Plato
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. —Nicholas Sparks
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. —Mother Teresa
- Nobody has ever measured, not even…
View original post 1,059 more words