Success Quote – Aug. 16, 2017

When I watch children at play, this Einstein quote pops into my head. Children imagine in ways we, as adults, have forgotten how to imagine. Epictetus and Shenryu Suzuki desribed the child’s mind as the beginner’s mind where anything can be imagined anew.

Goal Habits.com

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
—Albert Einstein

__________________________

Enjoy today.
Achieve today.
Tomorrow is promised to no one!

View original post

I completed a PhD at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Previously, I taught for 20 years and spent the last 14 years teaching in an incrediable hybrid school setting. My dissertation topic and research were how teachers experience becoming who teachers, as human subjects. For me, teaching is a calling and vocation that allows me to express who I am as a person. Currently, I am waiting and listening to what will call me. We have begun a small consulting and leadership firm called Rocky River Leadership & Consulting Ltd.

1. We indeed must remember to use our imagination today as we don’t know what the future will hold.

2. It’s a wonderful quote.

3. Imagination empowers and enlivens. So much to explore. The universe and beyond 🙂

4. Wonderful, like all statements by Albert Einstein. Could this be said to our politicians responsible for education. LOL

5. One of my favorite bits of Einstein’s non-math or physics based wisdom. Thanks for sharing!

6. I think imagination is the key to knowledge……so true quote.

7. Pingback: Success Quote–August 16, 2017–from Teacher as Transformer: | By the Mighty Mumford