Wish

My comment is short to match the short haiku which is powerful and needs to be soaked in.

leaf and twig

DSC03040
that goodness
thrives and multiplies
like weeds.

View original post

I completed a PhD at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Previously, I taught for 20 years and taught for 15 years in a wonderful hybrid school. My dissertation topic and research were how certain teachers experience becoming who teachers. In teaching and leanring, I am a boundary-crosser who understands moving ahead is a leap of faith. Teaching is a calling and vocation to express who I am as a person. Currently, I am waiting and listening to what calls me next. I am an educator, phenomenologist, scholar, boundary-crosser, published poet, author, parent, grandparent, and spouse.

1. Wouldnt that be great.

2. Beautiful.
    It has soaked in.

And AnElephant had forgotten you are in Spokane, where he visited on his US odyssey earlier this year.
    Great city.

• Thank you. I am not in Spokane yet. I head there later in June, but you are so right, the city is beautiful. AnElephant is absolutely right.

• A number of towns and cities in Scotland have a castle high in the centre, but AnElephant thinks a spectacular waterfall is a pretty cool alternative. Spokane must be wonderful in summertime.

• It is. When we first get down there the river is still running high and the waterfall is quite spectacular. It is fun to watch it change over the course of a summer.

3. a beautiful image, and a fine blessing.

4. Great image – great blessing

5. Beautiful emotions,wonderfully expressed..thanks !

6. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!