Today’s Quote

This is a beautiful way to come out of Sabbath. Did I live fully? Did I love well? These seem like simple questions, but my guess is they would keep me busy reflecting.

Soul Gatherings

prple rose

At the end of life,
our questions are very simple:
Did I live fully?
Did I love well?

~ Jack Kornfield ~

______________________

View original post

I completed a PhD at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Previously, I taught for 20 years and spent the last 14 years teaching in an incrediable hybrid school setting. My dissertation topic and research were how teachers experience becoming who teachers, as human subjects. For me, teaching is a calling and vocation that allows me to express who I am as a person. Currently, I am waiting and listening to what will call me. We have begun a small consulting and leadership firm called Rocky River Leadership & Consulting Ltd.

1. Thank you for this re-blog. And yes – I am still reflecting…

2. I am really enjoying your thoughts, fellow educator. These questions accompanied by the purple rose truly zapped me today. Thanks!

3. I’m enjoying your posts very much, fellow educator. The questions and purple rose really zapped me today. Thank you!

4. Simply, perfectly stated. Thanks for sharing. ~Tom

5. Excellent questions to ask at the end of every day!

6. Hi thanks so much for liking my post “Love Changes Everything” at: http://lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com and for stopping by. Your blog is amazing too. Have a wonderful day. Betty

7. Great Post. Your comment is exactly true.
    Thank you for sharing.

8. Bonsoir Yvon! 🙂 nice quote, but this one is quite realstic:

“Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.”

* * *
    Un week-end formidable! My very best, Mélanie

9. Excellent quote and beautiful picture.