“There is a core…”

I just finished reading Alan Watt and his book called The Book. He says there is no need to describe and define God. God exists in our inability to define and describe the mystery.

Walking In The Mountains

tesla lab
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe, there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

— Nikola Tesla

View original post

I completed a PhD at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Previously, I taught for 20 years and spent the last 14 years teaching in an incrediable hybrid school setting. My dissertation topic and research were how teachers experience becoming who teachers, as human subjects. For me, teaching is a calling and vocation that allows me to express who I am as a person. Currently, I am waiting and listening to what will call me. We have begun a small consulting and leadership firm called Rocky River Leadership & Consulting Ltd.

1. I am a long-time fan of Alan Watts… 🙂

2. Just wanted to drop by and say hi! Great post and I look forward to reading more!!

3. I love the photo, what you have share about Alan Watt, and the wonderful Tesla quote. I follow all your posts closely. Thank you for enrichening my life, personally and as an educator.

4. Thank you for the reblog. I’m so glad you and your readers like it. Much love.

5. what a valuable and inspiringing quote from person like Tesla

6. Twain and Tesla – what an interesting combination: two men who thought way ahead of their time. There is something out there that we connect to, and many would call that God. Whatever people want to call it, it is a force beyond our present comprehension.