It has been a late start to the day. I met with a colleague to begin preparing a presentation for next month. I am just getting settled into the normal routine. This is a wonderful set of guidelines for any day.
1. One should either find a way or make a way.
2. Never let defeat have the last word.
3. To aim is not enough, must hit.
4.Winning is not everything but the effort to win is.
5. Success is a destination, not a journey.
6. Failure is an event, not a person.
7. There is no substitute for hard work.
8. Insincerity is manipulative.
9. Take time to quiet.
10. The secret of concentration is the secret of life.
11. One must be on top of change lest change will be on top of that one.
12. Human beings can do all things only when wills to do.