Natures Wisdom

Wisdom is not easy to find. It is buried in the roots of our living. Nature is a space where wisdom does not know bounds in the way humans often place them around phenomena.

kat says

Green Man Nature

View original post

I completed a PhD at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Previously, I taught for 20 years and spent the last 14 years teaching in an incrediable hybrid school setting. My dissertation topic and research were how teachers experience becoming who teachers, as human subjects. For me, teaching is a calling and vocation that allows me to express who I am as a person. Currently, I am waiting and listening to what will call me. We have begun a small consulting and leadership firm called Rocky River Leadership & Consulting Ltd.

1. yeseventhistoowillpass

Wisdom… Very very good!

2. I like this except …. We can learn a lot from Nature by observing and studying it. But we aren’t likely to learn anything from Nature by anthropomorphizing it. Nature doesn’t have conscious intention; Nature does not chose. How does it make sense to say Nature does not discriminate when Nature does not choose? It just confuses things and stunts genuine efforts to learn from Nature.

3. Nature is the key to everything

4. Nature has so much wisdom to offer when we stop and allow it to teach us. Thanks for sharing.

5. Thank you so much for sharing this out & have a blessed holiday!

6. Peter Levine wrote about prey animals,surviving an attack, stopped and released the trauma experienced from this near death experience. Man is the inky animal,who,stores trauma.

Nature does not have judgment

Sometimes you are swift or lunch

Judgment useless