7 Logics for Peaceful Living! – Pause

These are seven great points to having a peaceful life.

Ralphie´s Portal

Wisdom from India by Spiritual Networks:

1002354_672718189424532_1695463503_n

View original post

I completed a PhD at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Previously, I taught for 20 years and spent the last 14 years teaching in an incrediable hybrid school setting. My dissertation topic and research were how teachers experience becoming who teachers, as human subjects. For me, teaching is a calling and vocation that allows me to express who I am as a person. Currently, I am waiting and listening to what will call me. We have begun a small consulting and leadership firm called Rocky River Leadership & Consulting Ltd.

1. I need to repeat these daily!

2. Catherine Johnson

Wonderful! I’ve been so affected by news stories recently, this is very calming.

3. I totally agree with not letting your past spoil your present. We need to learn to forgive ourselves and others and move on to better and brighter days!

4. Such a wealth of advice in these words, they are just wonderful.

5. Vicki (from Victoria A Photography)

Excellent points to live by, Ivon.

I especially like the fifth one as it reminds me of the annoying habit of my Mother’s (of forever telling me what I can or can’t do because it wasn’t the ‘done’ thing and no one else would do it). And I……would reply with the words “It’s my life, not anyone else’s life”. I guess we were from entirely different generations and had different philosophies and approaches to life (in general).

• We are all from different generations and yet carry much of the previous generation’s wisdom with us. I always said I would not sound like my parents. I have quite often done so and realized the role their wisdom played.

6. What is the source of the Seven logics for peaceful living….I see its from India but is it hindu?
    curious